The US Embassy to Luxembourg has announced that a total of fourteen U.S. Law Schools will promote their Master of Law Degree courses in an Information Session for Legal Professionals and Law Students on Monday 5 November 2018 from 18:30 to 21:00 at Arendt House (41A Avenue J.F. Kenney, L- 2082 Luxembourg–Kirchberg).
This second annual U.S. LL.M. Fair is aimed at law students and legal professionals, where representatives from 14 American law schools will present their Master of Law programmes.
A panel of speakers from some of the top U.S. university law programs will explain the application process, highlight the benefits of an American LL.M. degree, and answer questions. From 19:30, attendees will have the opportunity to visit stands for each of the fourteen universities present and chat one-on-one with representatives. The University of Luxembourg will also be present to provide information on their LL.M. degrees.
Organised by the U.S. Embassy and the U.S. State Department’s EducationUSA program, it is the second time this American-style law degree fair has come to Luxembourg.
Commenting on the value of an LL.M. degree, U.S. Ambassador to Luxembourg, Randy Evans said “As Luxembourg continues to grow as a global centre of finance, legal services, wealth management, insurance, investment and technology, more and more firms will be looking for LL.M. degree holders. Studying law in the United States provides critically valuable insights into the legal system of the world’s largest economy. An LL.M. degree will equip you with the professional skills that are in increasingly high demand here in Luxembourg and around the globe.”
U.S. Universities attending:
- Duke University Law School
- George Washington University School of Law
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- University of California, Irvine School of Law
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) School of Law
- University of Minnesota Law School
- University of Pennsylvania Law School
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law
- University of Virginia School of Law
The U.S. Embassy has created a Facebook Event for the LL.M. fair, which will provide additional information for anyone interested in attending - see